sept 20,2012 WOD:
Five rounds for time of: 15 Walking lunge steps, carrying a 95/65 pound barbell in the front rack position 30 Double-unders
*if you would like to use today as a strength day than use 115/75
Hey Loomis, a couple things to remember when your at the box:
1. LANGUAGE: Please watch your language at the box. We sometimes have children around and we want to keep those precious ears as innocent as possible for as long as possible. The last thing we want is for our children to see their heroes using foul and inappropriate language. Thanks!
2. Try and keep the box clean. if you make a mess, clean it up. Thanks!
3. UNRAVEL the Jump ropes! don't you hate it when when the ropes are krinkled and you can't get your double unders? yeah, me too. THANKS!!
4. Don't drop the bars if there are no bumper plates!!!! those things are $200 a piece. THANKS!!
5. If you use the last piece of toilet tissue and or paper towels, Please put a new roll on. THANKS!!
6. If your kids make a mess, thanks for cleaning it up.
That's it for now! kill it tomorrow.